This term we will be exploring a variety of activities using all of our senses. The children will be using their senses of TOUCH, HEARING,SMELL, TASTE and SIGHT with exciting and interesting learning experiences.
Term DatesSpring Term 2019
- Wednesday 9th January 2019 - Wednesday 3rd April 2019
- Half term: Wednesday 20th February 2019
- Wednesday 24th April 2019 - Wednesday 24th July 2019
- Half term : Wednesday 29th May 2019
- Wednesday 11th September 2019-Wednesday 18th December 2019
- Half term : Wednesday 30th October 2019
As new parents to SWOP we have found it a fantastic support, outlet and opportunity to learn about our baby with special needs. Meeting other parents in similar situations has been invaluable. The stimulation it provides for our baby has taught us how to create positive play at home and stop focusing on her diagnosis and to remember she is a baby first of all. Great contact to hear of other services too.— Liz (mum)
Thanks for its existence and to all the volunteers for their kindness and efforts. We are very fortunate to have this in our area.